Girl's Mae House Dress in Sunny Side
Meet the Mae House Dress from La Paloma! Printed in bright bubblegum pink with a modern sun print, this cotton dress provides an amazing softness and comfort that kids love in a refined print that parents seek out. A sweet flutter sleeve and elegant pleated elastic neckline allow this dress to slip over your child’s head with ease! Each piece is made with breathable 100% cotton and printed with OEKO-TEX certified organic dyes, so you can rest easy knowing your littles are wearing the highest quality natural pieces that can be passed down from child to child. Dresses run long, so no need to size up! This thoughtfully designed silhouette can often be worn for multiple years before being outgrown.
- Please refer to the size chart in the product photos for detailed sizing details and measurements
- Vivian in the blue flower child house dress is 50" tall and wearing the 6-7.
- McKenna in the pink sunny side house dress is 48" tall and wearing the 6-7
- Zoe in the white wild berry house dress is 48" tall and wearing a 6-7
- Have questions about sizing? Text us at 512-619-3495!
Timing: Customization adds an additional 1-2 weeks to your delivery time. If you are trying to receive by a specific date, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns: All custom orders are non-returnable.
About the Artist
Kelly Colchin is an illustrator and watercolor artist based in Austin, Texas. She enjoys experimenting with different styles and tends towards work that is feminine and organic. Her practice includes watercolor, cut paper, pattern work, art direction and design. Kelly learned to watercolor as a young girl from her grandmother at her family’s kitchen table. She now continues this tradition with her own children.