Girl's Mae House Dress in Flower Child
Made of breathable 100% cotton, our house dresses go through a special three-wash process to give them the softest, dreamiest feel. The partial elastic neckline allows the gown to slip over your child's head with ease. These gowns are perfect for traveling and exploring.
*These gowns do not contain flame retardants or chemicals so are not suited for sleep. This garment is not flame resistant.*
- Please refer to the size chart in the product photos for detailed sizing details and measurements
- Vivian in the blue flower child house dress is 50" tall and wearing the 6-7.
- McKenna in the pink sunny side house dress is 48" tall and wearing the 6-7
- Zoe in the white wild berry house dress is 48" tall and wearing a 6-7
- Have questions about sizing? Text us at 512-619-3495!
Timing: Customization adds an additional 1-2 weeks to your delivery time. If you are trying to receive by a specific date, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Returns: All custom orders are non-returnable.
About the Artist
Kelly Colchin is an illustrator and watercolor artist based in Austin, Texas. She enjoys experimenting with different styles and tends towards work that is feminine and organic. Her practice includes watercolor, cut paper, pattern work, art direction and design. Kelly learned to watercolor as a young girl from her grandmother at her family’s kitchen table. She now continues this tradition with her own children.